Saturday, 23 December 2006

Karma Yatra

Neeraj Saxena

I am what my Karma makes me ... Is it our deeds and actions alone that drive our Karmic destiny? No, it is the thoughts that determine those deeds and actions. Hence, cleansing of the thought itself can lead to salvation. There are ways and ways to reach there, but this is perhaps the best and also the simplest. When I finally set out to create a blog for myself after all these years, I decided to name it Karma Express. Not because I wanted it that way, but because that is how my inner self (and no, our inner self is what we are, it is not the brain!) ordered me in an instant. So the thought is what comprises our Karmic Cosmos! Mortal life's journey is like a super fast express: from beginning to finish... we are riding a train that is taking us through our destiny in a pre-ordained manner even as we are laying the foundations for the next such journey in this very life. Born, and reborn, until we are in the clear and the account book can be closed forever once we attain the status of `paramatma'. Hence, it is important to recognise, know, analyze, cleanse, change the soul of our Karmic Cosmos: the thought. I intend to post here, as and when I get the right thoughts, for the larger benefit of people who would care to read. Over a period, I also plan to bring forward here the best resources in spirituality and wellness that I would come across. I would most sincerely appreciate feedback and thoughts from you all fellow travellers on this Karmic Express.

God bless you all ...

No comments: